Factory Reset Oppo R7 Plus – This article will give a set of instructions about performing hard/soft/remote reset on Oppo R7 Plus. Read this article and choose one method and reset your Oppo R7 Plus. Read More – Increase RAM size Oppo R7 Plus after root?
Oppo R7 Plus is one of the popular Device In series. But Sometimes this Device may give errors. Then we have to deal with them. In that situation, Hard and Soft Reset give us the best opportunity to settle the problem.
There are few ways to factory reset Oppo R7 Plus
- Normal Factory Reset – It will delete or erase all things but not like a hard reset. If your Device is slow, heating, then use this.
- Hard Factory Reset – It will delete all things in your Device permanently. If you can’t pass boot or want to “Force reset” then you can use this.
- Reset Remotely – If your Device has stolen then this is the best method.
- Flash Stock Rom -This is the most advanced method. We can fix system errors too. In this, we install system software again onto your Device.
Performing Reset on Oppo R7 Plus can erase all of your data. like – WhatsApp, Calendar, SMS, Call logs, Photos, Videos, Music, Browser Bookmarks, Album, Audios, Apps data, WiFi passwords, and apps setting
If you want to save data get a backup before start.
How to Hard Reset Oppo R7 Plus
- Take your Oppo R7 Plus and go to the menu.
- Open the Settings and select the Additional settings
- Go to the Backup and reset chapter and then to the Erase all data (factory reset) part
- Now, Confirm this Reset process by tapping “Erase All Data”
- If you have set PIN or Pattern, then Enter your PIN, password, or pattern to proceed.
- Now, it will start the hard reset Oppo R7 Plus.
How Factory Reset Oppo R7 Plus
If for some reason your Oppo R7 Plus is unable to boot into Normal Android Mode, and you Still need to perform a factory reset, the instructions are a bit difficult, but they do the same thing.
Note – We recommend you get full back up.
- Take your Oppo and switch off it by pressing the power key – please wait until vibrate or Ring
- In this step press and hold together Volume Down and Power key simultaneously until the Oppo logo shows up on the screen.
- Now, select English Language using Volume keys to browse and Power button to select
- Now, Select “Wipe Data and Cache”
- Final Step – Confirm Resetting Process by Tapping “Yes”
Read More – Increase Internal Rom Oppo R7 Plus after root
Factory Reset Oppo R7 Plus with Android Device Manager
- First, Go to Android Device Manager and log in to your Oppo R7 Plus Device’s google account.
- Now, You will see an “Erase Device” option in the box.
- Click the “Erase Device” and confirm it. It will start to reset the Oppo R7 Plus Device.
Factory Fully Reset Oppo R7 Plus – entire Device (advance)
In the above three methods, we only do reset but in this, we are going to replace the entire android system. If you buy a Oppo R7 Plus Device, then it has a Stock ROM. Stock ROM is the Original ROM and Official Rom that a Device has. So, installing Stock ROM does not avoid your warranty. We found dedicated posts about flashing Stock Roms on “Gogorapid”. Go to that site and Flash a new Rom to your Device.
Frequently asked questions and answers
Recover Data after Factory Reset on Oppo R7 Plus
Hi, however, I reset my Device successfully but I forgot to get back up before reset. I want to know, Can I get my data now? WhatsApp messages, Viber?
Yes, If you have lost data on your Oppo R7 Plus, do not worry, follow this guide and you will know how to perform Oppo data recovery to recover your lost photos, videos, contacts, and more. but I can’t say that you can get all the data. try this.
Remove Pattern Lock, Device password
A lot of people suffering from this problem. they don’t know how to remove Pattern Lock from their Devices. If you use any third-party app to set Pattern Lock then Uninstall it first. If you do not use any app then you may have been set it through the Device setting. Try to find it and remove it. If you can’t find then your final solution is, “Factory reset” or Flashing Stock Firmware.
After resetting, Autoboot or bootloop or auto restart
First, Give it to 5minutes. Then press power +Volume Up + home together or if you have a Bixby button? then press Volume up, Bixby, Power buttons simultaneously until the Samsung logo shows up, after that, select factory reset
If it Auto boot or auto restart – it could be Power switch is defective and could be always depressed. Maybe your Device case is pressing on it. So, remove that case for a little. After that, try to go to Normal Mode.
If is does not work, then install Stock Rom – Flashing Stock Firmware.
After factory reset my Device can’t connect to the internet
Q: I performed a reset on my Oppo R7 Plus Device. Now I can’t connect to the internet and the sim card was not recognized.
A: If there is no error msg, then Contact your Network severs provider (SIM) and you should ask for Internet settings for your Device.
A: Reset your Oppo again. If it is failed or goes wrong again, then try to flash Official Stock Rom. – Flashing Stock Firmware.
Stuck at Oppo R7 Plus Logo Screen
Most of the time, the phone or tablet may be stuck for a long time. Then, letting the phone rest for a few more minutes is a good solution. (10 minutes) Upgrading uses more RAM on the device. If your RAM is small, it may take some time.
If the problem is persistent, it could damage your device system. So, try resetting your Oppo. If it does not work, you need to install Stock ROM. – Flashing Stock Firmware.