Factory Reset Asus Fonepad tablet – This article will give a set of instructions about performing hard/soft/remote reset on Asus Fonepad tablet. Read this article and choose one method and reset your Asus Fonepad tablet. Read More – Increase RAM size Asus Fonepad tablet after root?
Asus Fonepad tablet is one of the popular Device In series. But Sometimes this Device may give errors. Then we have to deal with them. In that situation, Hard and Soft Reset give us the best opportunity to settle the problem.
There are few ways to factory reset Asus Fonepad tablet
- Normal Factory Reset – It will delete or erase all things but not like a hard reset. If your Device is slow, heating, then use this.
- Hard Factory Reset – It will delete all things in your Device permanently. If you can’t pass boot or want to “Force reset” then you can use this. Video Guide – below
- Reset Remotely – If your Device has stolen then this is the best method.
- Flash Stock Rom -This is the most advanced method. We can fix system errors too. In this, we install system software again onto your Device.
Performing Reset on Asus Fonepad tablet can erase all of your data. like – WhatsApp, Calendar, SMS, Call logs, Photos, Videos, Music, Browser Bookmarks, Album, Audios, Apps data, WiFi passwords, and apps setting
If you want to save data get a backup before start.
How to Hard Reset Asus Fonepad tablet
- Take your Asus Fonepad tablet and go to the menu, and then go to setting.
- Scroll down and tap on General management./ Backup and Reset
- Tap the “Factory Data Reset”
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset. If you have set PIN or Pattern, then Enter your PIN, password, or pattern to proceed.
- Now, it will start the Factory Reset Asus Fonepad tablet.
- Read More.
How Factory Reset Asus Fonepad tablet
If for some reason your Asus Fonepad tablet is unable to boot into Normal Android Mode, and you Still need to perform a factory reset, the instructions are a bit difficult, but they do the same thing.
Note – We recommend you get full back up.
- Take your Asus and switch off it by pressing the power key – please wait until vibrate or Ring
- Press and Hold Power Button + Volume Up + Home Button simultaneously until the Asus logo shows up on the screen. Lift fingers.
- If you see an android Robot with “No Command” then, Wait for seconds.
- After Command Appear (colored text), Use Volume Up Button and Volume Down Button to scroll to Wipe data/factory reset.
- Go down and Tap “Wipe data/factory reset” by clicking the power key.
- Go down and select “YES–delete all user data” by taping the power key.
- After pressing “YES–delete all user data” your Asus Fonepad tablet will start performing a reset. So, Don’t Switch OFF The Device during this task.
- After the reset, You will have to set a date and time, language, and sign in to your google account.
Factory Reset Asus Fonepad tablet with Android Device Manager
- First, Go to Android Device Manager and log in to your Asus Fonepad tablet Device’s google account.
- Now, You will see an “Erase Device” option in the box.
- Click the “Erase Device” and confirm it. It will start to reset the Asus Fonepad tablet Device.
Factory Reset Asus Fonepad tablet with Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to Samsung Find My Mobile page from your PC after that, Log into your Samsung account.
- Select the Device that you want to hard reset. Now, choose and click “Erase data”.
- To confirm this Reset action, You will be asked for your Samsung account password.
Factory Fully Reset Asus Fonepad tablet – entire Device (advance)
In the above three methods, we only do reset but in this, we are going to replace the entire android system. If you buy a Asus Fonepad tablet Device, then it has a Stock ROM. Stock ROM is the Original ROM and Official Rom that a Device has. So, installing Stock ROM does not avoid your warranty. We found dedicated posts about flashing Stock Roms on “Gogorapid”. Go to that site and Flash a new Rom to your Device.
Frequently asked questions and answers
Recover Data after Factory Reset on Asus Fonepad tablet
Hi, however, I reset my Device successfully but I forgot to get back up before reset. I want to know, Can I get my data now? WhatsApp messages, Viber?
Yes, If you have lost data on your Asus Fonepad tablet, do not worry, follow this guide and you will know how to perform Asus data recovery to recover your lost photos, videos, contacts, and more. but I can’t say that you can get all the data. try this.
Remove Pattern Lock, Device password
A lot of people suffering from this problem. they don’t know how to remove Pattern Lock from their Devices. If you use any third-party app to set Pattern Lock then Uninstall it first. If you do not use any app then you may have been set it through the Device setting. Try to find it and remove it. If you can’t find then your final solution is, “Factory reset” or Flashing Stock Firmware.
After resetting, Autoboot or bootloop or auto restart
First, Give it to 5minutes. Then press power +Volume Up + home together or if you have a Bixby button? then press Volume up, Bixby, Power buttons simultaneously until the Samsung logo shows up, after that, select factory reset
If it Auto boot or auto restart – it could be Power switch is defective and could be always depressed. Maybe your Device case is pressing on it. So, remove that case for a little. After that, try to go to Normal Mode.
If is does not work, then install Stock Rom – Flashing Stock Firmware.
After factory reset my Device can’t connect to the internet
Q: I performed a reset on my Asus Fonepad tablet Device. Now I can’t connect to the internet and the sim card was not recognized.
A: If there is no error msg, then Contact your Network severs provider (SIM) and you should ask for Internet settings for your Device.
A: Reset your Asus again. If it is failed or goes wrong again, then try to flash Official Stock Rom. – Flashing Stock Firmware.
Stuck at Asus Fonepad tablet Logo Screen
Most of the time, the phone or tablet may be stuck for a long time. Then, letting the phone rest for a few more minutes is a good solution. (10 minutes) Upgrading uses more RAM on the device. If your RAM is small, it may take some time.
If the problem is persistent, it could damage your device system. So, try resetting your Asus. If it does not work, you need to install Stock ROM. – Flashing Stock Firmware.
Fix – Device that says “NO COMMAND” in recovery mode
When you see the “No Command” screen you have to do the following. Also, note that you should try different button combinations and find the right combination for your device.
- #1 – Press Volume + Up and Down.
- #2 – Press Power + Volume Down + Volume Up.
- #3 – Press Power + Volume Down.
- #4 – Press Power + Volume Up.
- #5 – Press Power + Down Volume+ Home Button.
- #6 – Press Power + Volume Up + Home Button.
Try different button combinations until you find the right one.
When you have found the right button combination and the recovery menu appears, select “Wipe Cache Partition”.