Factory Reset BLU Vivo XL4 – This article will give a set of instructions about performing hard/soft/remote reset on BLU Vivo XL4. Read this article and choose one method and reset your BLU Vivo XL4. Read More – Increase RAM size BLU Vivo XL4 after root?
BLU Vivo XL4 is one of the popular Device In series. But Sometimes this Device may give errors. Then we have to deal with them. In that situation, Hard and Soft Reset give us the best opportunity to settle the problem.
There are few ways to factory reset BLU Vivo XL4
- Reset Remotely – If your Device has stolen then this is the best method.
Performing Reset on BLU Vivo XL4 can erase all of your data. like – WhatsApp, Calendar, SMS, Call logs, Photos, Videos, Music, Browser Bookmarks, Album, Audios, Apps data, WiFi passwords, and apps setting
If you want to save data get a backup before start.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo XL4
- Take your BLU Vivo XL4 and go to the menu, and then go to setting.
- Scroll down and tap on General management./ Backup and Reset
- Tap the “Factory Data Reset”
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- Now, it will start the Factory Reset BLU Vivo XL4.
- Read More.
How Factory Reset BLU Vivo XL4
If for some reason your BLU Vivo XL4 is unable to boot into Normal Android Mode, and you Still need to perform a factory reset, the instructions are a bit difficult, but they do the same thing.
Note – We recommend you get full back up.
- Take your Blu and switch off it by pressing the power key – please wait until vibrate or Ring
- Press and Hold Power Button + Volume Up + Home Button simultaneously until the Blu logo shows up on the screen. Lift fingers.
- If you see an android Robot with “No Command” then, Wait for seconds.
Read More – Increase Internal Rom BLU Vivo XL4 after root
- Go down and Tap “Wipe data/factory reset” by clicking the power key.
- Go down and select “YES–delete all user data” by taping the power key.
- After pressing “YES–delete all user data” your BLU Vivo XL4 will start performing a reset. So, Don’t Switch OFF The Device during this task.
- After the reset, You will have to set a date and time, language, and sign in to your google account.
Factory Reset BLU Vivo XL4 with Android Device Manager
- First, Go to Android Device Manager and log in to your BLU Vivo XL4 Device’s google account.
- Now, You will see an “Erase Device” option in the box.
- Click the “Erase Device” and confirm it. It will start to reset the BLU Vivo XL4 Device.
Factory Reset BLU Vivo XL4 with Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to Samsung Find My Mobile page from your PC after that, Log into your Samsung account.
- Select the Device that you want to hard reset. Now, choose and click “Erase data”.
- To confirm this Reset action, You will be asked for your Samsung account password.
Factory Fully Reset BLU Vivo XL4 – entire Device (advance)
In the above three methods, we only do reset but in this, we are going to replace the entire android system. If you buy a BLU Vivo XL4 Device, then it has a Stock ROM. Stock ROM is the Original ROM and Official Rom that a Device has. So, installing Stock ROM does not avoid your warranty. We found dedicated posts about flashing Stock Roms on “Gogorapid”. Go to that site and Flash a new Rom to your Device.
Frequently asked questions and answers
Recover Data after Factory Reset on BLU Vivo XL4
Yes, If you have lost data on your BLU Vivo XL4, do not worry, follow this guide and you will know how to perform Blu data recovery to recover your lost photos, videos, contacts, and more. but I can’t say that you can get all the data. try this.
Remove Pattern Lock, Device password
After resetting, Autoboot or bootloop or auto restart
If is does not work, then install Stock Rom – Flashing Stock Firmware.
After factory reset my Device can’t connect to the internet
Q: I performed a reset on my BLU Vivo XL4 Device. Now I can’t connect to the internet and the sim card was not recognized.
A: Reset your Blu again. If it is failed or goes wrong again, then try to flash Official Stock Rom. – Flashing Stock Firmware.
Stuck at BLU Vivo XL4 Logo Screen
If the problem is persistent, it could damage your device system. So, try resetting your Blu. If it does not work, you need to install Stock ROM. – Flashing Stock Firmware.
Fix – Device that says “NO COMMAND” in recovery mode
- #1 – Press Volume + Up and Down.
- #2 – Press Power + Volume Down + Volume Up.
- #3 – Press Power + Volume Down.
- #4 – Press Power + Volume Up.
- #5 – Press Power + Down Volume+ Home Button.
- #6 – Press Power + Volume Up + Home Button.
Try different button combinations until you find the right one.