If for some reason your [name] is unable to boot into Normal Android Mode, and you still need to perform a factory reset, the instructions are a bit difficult, but they do the same thing.
What happens when I reset [name]?
By resetting, you can get your phone to its original state. Also, resetting can erase all data on the phone (WhatsApp, Calendar, SMS, Call logs, Photos, Videos, Music, Browser Bookmarks, Album, Audios, Apps data, WiFi passwords, and apps setting). You can take a backup of the phone to prevent it. This backup can be restored after reset. Here we have written another article to explain how to make a backup and restore it. – Read More.
Why I Want to Reset [name]
Usually, anyone who uses an android phone will reset the phone at least once in their life. If your phone is slow, the system is bricked, after your device is rooted, after flashing Stock or custom firmware, if it is infected with a virus, you will need to reset your [name].
Note – We recommend you get full back up.
- Take your [name3] and switch off it by pressing the power key – please wait until vibrate or Ring
- In this step press and hold together Volume Down and Power key simultaneously until the Oppo logo shows up on the screen.
- Now, select English Language using Volume keys to browse and Power button to select
- Now, Select “Wipe Data and Cache”
- Final Step – Confirm Resetting Process by Tapping “Yes”
Read More – Increase Internal Rom [name] after root
Connect with us
We would like to hear your problems, questions, and suggestions. so feel free to contact us. this is free of charge service that we offer. but we receive thousands of emails per day. so it is impossible to reply to all of them. so we create a Community to help you individually. go to Community and open help Topic under Android. please spread this post to your friends by sharing Facebook and other major social media. and make sure to like us on Facebook.