If for some reason your Samsung Galaxy is unable to boot into Normal Android Mode, and you still need to perform a factory reset, the instructions are a bit difficult, but they do the same thing.
What happens when I reset Samsung Galaxy?
By resetting, you can get your phone to its original state. Also, resetting can erase all data on the phone (WhatsApp, Calendar, SMS, Call logs, Photos, Videos, Music, Browser Bookmarks, Album, Audios, Apps data, WiFi passwords, and apps setting). You can take a backup of the phone to prevent it. This backup can be restored after reset. Here we have written another article to explain how to make a backup and restore it. – Read More.
Why I Want to Reset [name]
Usually, anyone who uses an android phone will reset the phone at least once in their life. If your phone is slow, the system is bricked, after your device is rooted, after flashing Stock or custom firmware, if it is infected with a virus, you will need to reset your Samsung Galaxy.
Note – We recommend you get full back up.
- Take your [name3] and switch off it by pressing the power key – please wait until vibrate or Ring
- Hold down the Volume up, Bixby, Power buttons simultaneously until the Samsung logo shows up on the screen. Lift fingers.
- If you see an android Robot with “No Command” then, Wait for seconds.
- After Command Appear (colored text), Use Volume Up Button and Volume Down Button to scroll to Wipe data/factory reset.
Read More – Increase Internal Rom after root
- Go down and Tap “Wipe data/factory reset” by clicking the power key.
- Go down and select “YES–delete all user data” by taping the power key.
- After pressing “YES–delete all user data” your Samsung Galaxy will start performing a reset. So, Don’t Switch OFF The Device during this task.
- After the reset, You will have to set a date and time, language, and sign in to your google account.
Connect with us
We would like to hear your problems, questions, and suggestions. so feel free to contact us. this is free of charge service that we offer. but we receive thousands of emails per day. so it is impossible to reply to all of them. so we create a Community to help you individually. go to Community and open help Topic under Android. please spread this post to your friends by sharing Facebook and other major social media. and make sure to like us on Facebook.