Are you encountering technical difficulties with your Lenovo A6020A40 smartphone and seeking a solution? Look no further! Performing a hard reset on your Lenovo A6020A40 can provide a fresh start and resolve various software-related issues. Whether you’re facing freezing, glitches, or simply want to wipe all your data, a hard reset can restore your device to its factory settings. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of performing a Lenovo A6020A40 hard reset. By following these instructions, you can troubleshoot any problems and bring your device back to its optimal performance. Let’s delve into the ultimate guide for undertaking a Lenovo A6020A40 hard reset.
Read More – Increase RAM size Lenovo A6020a40 after root?
Lenovo K5 A6020a40 is one of popular phone In Lenovo series. But Some times this phone may give errors. Then we have to deal with them. In that situation Hard and Soft Reset give us best opportunity settle the problem.
Table of Contents
Five ways to hard reset Lenovo A6020A40
- Normal Factory Reset – It will delete or erase all things but not like a hard reset. If your phone is slow, heating, then use this.
- Hard Factory Reset – It will delete all things in your phone permanently. If you can’t pass boot or want to “Force reset” then you can use this. Video Guide – below
- Reset Remotely – If your phone has stolen then this is the best
- Reset phone from PC – You can reset your phone from your PC or Laptop.
- Flash Stock Rom -This is the most advance method. We can fix system errors too. In this, we install system software again onto your phone.
How to hard reset Lenovo A6020A40 (Normal)
- Take your Lenovo A6020a40 phone and go to Menu and then go to settings.
- Note – Get full back up before doing this.
- After go to settings page, tap “Backup and Reset” and select Reset phone
- Confirm this process by tapping “Erase Everything“
Factory reset / Hard reset Lenovo A6020A40
Choose a suitable option to your Device. because there are lot of Lenovo versions, Lenovo resetting methods. so choose one of below option according to your version.
Note – We recommend you to get full back up.
- Take your phone and switch off it by pressing power key – please wait until vibrate or Ring
- Now press the Power button + Volume Up button at the same time you can release them when you see the new menu on the screen
- Select “Recovery Mode” by using the Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm.
- Go down and Tap “Wipe data/factory reset” by clicking power key.
- Go down and select “YES–delete all user data” by taping power key.
- After pressing “YES–delete all user data” your Lenovo A6020a40 will start performing reset. So, Don’t remove phone battery during this task.
- You will have to set date and time, language and sign into your google account after the reset.
Power key = enter
Volume Up = go Up
Volume Down = Go Down
Read More – Increase Internal Rom Lenovo A6020a40 after root
My Recovery Mode is Chinese?
- turn off the your Chinese Lenovo phone
- Tap and hold “Volume up key+power key” at the same time
- choose “Wipe eMMc“
- then it will start reset.
- After performed reset, you can use your phone
- Turn Off Your Device by tapping power key
- After that, press and hold at the Volume Up + Volume Down for a couple of seconds together.
- Don’t release above button and press and hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Release Power button as soon as the Lenovo logo appears on the screen.
- You should keep holding the Volume buttons until the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- you have choose language, choose English version.
Video – link
- Afterwards choose the “wipe user data” option.
- Theb tap “fuse format data” and confirm the whole operation by tapping “Yes”.
- When the Recovery menu appears again on the screen choose “Reboot” option.
Hard reset Lenovo A6020a40 remotely
- First, Go to Android Device Manager and login to your Lenovo phone’s google account.
- You can see there is options Box. Click “ Erase” in the Box.
- Click the “Erase” and confirm it. It will start to reset the Lenovo A6020a40 phone.
As well, you are able to use Android device manage for,
To give a ring to your phone. Then, phone will start Ring phone’s full Sound
> To lock the phone if it is NOT locked yet.
> To change the lock screen of Lenovo phone.
Hard reset Lenovo A6020A40 – Video
We cover all the sides of doing reset to Lenovo phone. But If you feel any fear to reset your phone then you can watch video about “Factory reset – Step by step”
Lenovo tablet factory reset: A6020a40 from pc (advance)
SDK – Android Software Development Kit. In this toolkit, you can reset your phone finely by using data cable. you have to follow simple steps. Go to this link and Download SDK and type “adb shell” and type other codes to reset.
Alternative softwares – In this option, you are able to do a factory reset your Lenovo A6020a40 by using your laptop or your computer (Recommended)
Lenovo A6020A40 hard reset entire phone (advance)
In above three methods, we only do reset but in this, we are going replace entire android system. If you buy a Lenovo android phone, then it has a Stock ROM. Stock ROM is Original ROM and Official Rom that a phone has. So, installing Stock ROM does not avoid your warranty. We found dedicated posts about flashing Stock Roms on “Gogorapid”. Go to that site and Flash a new Rom to your phone.
Performing a hard reset on your Lenovo A6020A40 smartphone can be a lifesaver when faced with software issues or the need to restore your device to its factory settings. By following the step-by-step instructions provided in this guide, you can easily navigate through the process and successfully reset your device. Remember to back up your important data before initiating the reset, as it will erase all stored information.
Additionally, if you encounter any difficulties or have concerns, it is advisable to consult with Lenovo customer support or visit their official website for further assistance. Taking the time to perform a Lenovo A6020A40 hard reset can help resolve various software-related problems and provide a fresh start for your device. Enjoy the improved performance and functionality that comes with a reset device.
Frequently asked questions and answers
Recover Data after Factory Reset on Lenovo A6020a40
Hi,however i reset my phone successfully but i forgot get back up before reset.. I want to know, Can i get my data now? whatapp messages,viber?
Yes, you can get some of the data.. but I can’t say that you can get all the data. try this.
Remove Pattern Lock, phone password
Lot of people suffering this problem they don’t know how to delete Pattern Lock from their phones. If you use any third party app to set Pattern Lock then Uninstall it first. If you does not use any app then you may have been set it through the phone setting. Try to find it and remove.. If you can’t find then your final solution is “Hard reset”. This process will be performed after switching off the phone.
After resetting, Autoboot or bootloop or auto restart
First, remove your phone battery and wait for 5 min. Then put and press power +Voume Up + home together and select factory reset.
If it Auto boot or auto restart – may be Power switch is defective and is always depressed. May be your phone case is pressing on it. So, remove that case for little. After try to go recovery mood.
If is does not work then install Stock Rom
After factory reset my phone can’t connect to internet
Q : I performed reset my Lenovo A6020a40 phone. Now i can’t connect to internet and the sim card was not recognized. There is a error code too “E:failed to mount /preload”
A : Contact your Network severs provider (SIM). If there is no any error msg then you should ask Internet settings for your phone.
A : Reset your smartphone again. If it is failed or go wrong again, then try flash a new stock Rom. Your phone’s warranty won’t be void. Because Stock Rom is official Rom. – Stock Rom.
Stuck at Lenovo A6020a40 Logo Screen
Your phone may be damaged. So ,I think that you have to install Stock Rom again. Your phone’s warranty won’t be void. Because Stock Rom is default and official Rom. – Stock Rom.
Fix – phone that says “NO COMMAND” in recovery mode
phone’s recovery may be damaged. So ,I think that You have to install Stock Recovery again. Your phone’s warranty won’t be void. Because Stock is default and official. – Stock Recovery.