Welcome to the ultimate guide on Sony Xperia Miro ST23i hard reset. If you’re facing issues with your Sony Xperia Miro ST23i and need to perform a factory reset or recover your device, you’ve come to the right place. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of performing a hard reset on your Sony ST23i. Whether you’re experiencing software glitches, forgotten PIN or pattern lock, or simply want to start fresh, a hard reset can help resolve these issues and restore your device to its original state. So, let’s dive in and learn how to hard reset your Sony ST23i.
Read More – Increase RAM size Sony ST23i after root?
Sony ST23i is one of popular phone In Sony series. But Some times this phone may give errors. Then we have to deal with them. In that situation Hard and Soft Reset give us best opportunity settle the problem.
Table of Contents
Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Hard Reset: Five methods
- Normal Factory Reset – It will delete or erase all things but not like a hard reset. If your phone is slow, heating, then use this.
- Hard Factory Reset – It will delete all things in your phone permanently. If you can’t pass boot or want to “Force reset” then you can use this. Video Guide – below
- Reset Remotely – If your phone has stolen then this is the best
- Reset phone from PC – You can reset your phone from your PC or Laptop.
- Flash Stock Rom -This is the most advance method. We can fix system errors too. In this, we install system software again onto your phone.
Note – How to get backup in Sony ST23i
We have a option to get full backup in your phone and you can get Contacts,Calendar, SMS, Call logs, Photos, Videos, Music, Browser Bookmarks,Album, Audios, Apps data,WiFi passwords,and apps setting. to Backup – Click Here
Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Hard Reset (Normal)
- Take your Sony ST23i phone and go to Menu and then go to Settings and System.
Note – Get full back up before doing this.
2. Tap the “Reset”
- Select Factory data reset.
- After that, next step, tap Reset phone and Erase Everything.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset Sony Xperia ST23i
- Switch on Your Sony xperia Device
- Go to phone’s dialer and type in: *#*#7378423#*#*
- From the menu which shows up on the screen select option Customization Settings and then Reset customization.
- Confirm information: “Data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- At the end accept that by tapping Reset customization and reboot.
- well done.
Hard Reset Sony ST23i
Note – We recommend you to get full back up.
- Take your phone and switch off it by pressing power key – please wait until “Sony” screen appears, Now release both buttons.
2. The Recovery screen will appear. Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to “Factory Reset“, then press “Power” to select.
3. Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to “Yes“, then press “Power” to select.
4. You will have to set date and time, language and sign into your google account after the reset.
Power key = enter
Volume Up = go Up
Volume Down = Go Down
Read More – Increase Internal Rom Sony ST23i after root
How to Hard Reset Sony ST23i remotely
- First, Go to Android Device Manager and login to your Sony phone’s google account.
- You can see there is options Box. Click “ Erase” in the Box.
- Click the “Erase” and confirm it. It will start to reset the Sony ST23i phone.
As well, you are able to use Android device manage for,
To give a ring to your phone. Then, phone will start Ring phone’s full Sound
> To lock the phone if it is NOT locked yet.
> To change the lock screen of Sony phone.
Sony Xperia ST23i Recovery Mode – Video
We cover all the sides of doing reset to Sony phone. But If you feel any fear to reset your phone then you can watch video about“Factory reset – Step by step”
Factory Reset Sony ST23i from pc (advance)
Xperia Companion – link
SDK – Android Software Development Kit. In this toolkit, you can reset your phone finely by using data cable. you have to follow simple steps. Go to this link and Download SDK and type “adb shell” and type other codes to reset.
Hard Reset Sony ST23i entire phone (advance)
In above three methods, we only do reset but in this, we are going replace entire android system. If you buy a Sony android phone, then it has a Stock ROM. Stock ROM is Original ROM and Official Rom that a phone has. So, installing Stock ROM does not avoid your warranty. We found dedicated posts about flashing Stock Roms on “Gogorapid”. Go to that site and Flash a new Rom to your phone.
Performing a hard reset on your Sony ST23i can be a useful troubleshooting technique to resolve various software issues and restore your device to its factory settings. Remember to backup your important data before proceeding with the reset as it will erase all the data on your device. By following these instructions you’ll be able to effectively perform Sony ST23i hard reset process and get your device back in working order.
Frequently asked questions and answers
Recover Data after Factory Reset on Sony ST23i
Hi,however I reset my phone successfully but I forgot get back up before reset. I want to know, Can I get my data now? WhatsApp messages, Viber?
Yes, you can get some of the data. but I can’t say that you can get all the data. try this.
Remove Pattern Lock, phone password
Lots of people suffering this problem they don’t know how to delete Pattern Lock from their phones. If you use any third party app to set Pattern Lock then Uninstall it first. If you does not use any app then you may have been set it through the phone setting. Try to find it and remove. If you can’t find then your final solution is “Hard reset”. This process will be performed after switching off the phone.
After resetting, Autoboot or bootloop or auto restart
First, remove your phone battery and wait for 5 min. Then put and press power +Voume Up + home buttons together and select factory reset.
If it Auto boot or auto restart – may be Power switch is defective and is always depressed. May be your phone case is pressing on it. So, remove that case for little. After try to go recovery mood.
If it does not work then install Stock Rom
After factory reset my phone can’t connect to internet
Q : I performed reset my Sony ST23i phone. Now i can’t connect to internet and the sim card was not recognized. There is a error code too “E:failed to mount /preload”
A : Contact your Network severs provider (SIM). If there is no any error msg then you should ask Internet settings for your phone.
A : Reset your smartphone again. If it is failed or go wrong again, then try flash a new stock Rom. Your phone’s warranty won’t be void. Because Stock Rom is official Rom. – Stock Rom.
Stuck at Sony ST23i Logo Screen
Your phone may be damaged. So ,I think that you have to install Stock Rom again. Your phone’s warranty won’t be void. Because Stock Rom is default and official Rom. – Stock Rom.
Fix – phone that says “NO COMMAND” in recovery mode
phone’s recovery may be damaged. So ,I think that You have to install Stock Recovery again. Your phone’s warranty won’t be void. Because Stock is default and official. – Stock Recovery.